✏️ Signing up
Making a trade
Selling & redeeming shares
✌️ Withdrawing USDC
Issues with the Graph
Polymarket 5000 USDC Instagram Giveaway Terms and Conditions
Polymarket Playoffs Ticket Giveaway Terms and Conditions
This guide will walk you through withdrawing USDC to Polymarket using the Polygon bridge.
1) Connect to the
on MetaMask. If you haven't added it, open your MetaMask extension, click
, and select
2) Enter the information below and click
New RPC URL:
Block Explorer URL:
3) Click on your MetaMask address in the extension to copy your address.
4) Head to
5) Select the Peer-to-Peer method, enter the amount you want to withdraw, paste the wallet address, and click
6) Head to
and connect your MetaMask wallet.
7) Find your USDC balance and click
8) Enter the amount of USDC you would like to withdraw and click
9) Confirm the next windows until you see this screen below. This will take approximately 3 hours to process.
10) When the 3 hours have passed, switch back to the Ethereum Mainnet in your MetaMask extension.
11) Head back to
13) Your MetaMask extension will open. Click
to authorize this transaction.
14) Once the transaction has completed in a few minutes, you will see your funds in your MetaMask wallet!