This guide will walk you through withdrawing USDC to Polymarket using the Polygon bridge.
1) Connect to the Matic RPC on MetaMask. If you haven't added it, open your MetaMask extension, click
Ethereum Mainnet, and select
2) Enter the information below and click
- Network Name: Polygon Mainnet
- New RPC URL: https://polygon-rpc.com/
- Chain ID: 137
- Currency Symbol: MATIC
- Block Explorer URL: https://polygonscan.com
3) Click on your MetaMask address in the extension to copy your address.
5) Select the Peer-to-Peer method, enter the amount you want to withdraw, paste the wallet address, and click
7) Find your USDC balance and click
8) Enter the amount of USDC you would like to withdraw and click
9) Confirm the next windows until you see this screen below. This will take approximately 3 hours to process.
10) When the 3 hours have passed, switch back to the Ethereum Mainnet in your MetaMask extension.
13) Your MetaMask extension will open. Click
Confirmto authorize this transaction.
14) Once the transaction has completed in a few minutes, you will see your funds in your MetaMask wallet!