This visual guide will walk you through withdrawing USDC to Polymarket using the Polygon bridge.
You can view the video tutorial here[link].
1) Connect to the Matic RPC on MetaMask. If you haven't added it, open your MetaMask extension, click
Ethereum Mainnet, and select
2) Enter the information below and click
Network Name: Matic
New RPC URL: https://rpc-mainnet.matic.network
Chain ID: 137
Currency Symbol: MATIC
Block Explorer URL: https://explorer-mainnet.maticvigil.com
3) Click on your MetaMask address in the extension to copy your address.
4) Head to polymarket.com/profile and select
5) Select the Peer-to-Peer method, enter the amount you want to withdraw, paste the wallet address, and click
6) Head to https://wallet.matic.network/ and connect your MetaMask wallet.
7) Find your USDC balance and click
8) Enter the amount of USDC you would like to withdraw and click
9) Confirm the next windows until you see this screen below. This will take approximately 3 hours to process.
10) When the 3 hours have passed, switch back to the Ethereum Mainnet in your MetaMask extension.
11) Head back to https://wallet.matic.network/ and select
13) Your MetaMask extension will open. Click
Confirm to authorize this transaction.
14) Once the transaction has completed in a few minutes, you will see your funds in your MetaMask wallet!