Send USDC from your walle on the Ethereum blockchain
1) Install MetaMask on a supported browser. Check out our video guide if you don't already have MetaMask.
2) Copy your MetaMask wallet address and send USDC and ETH from an exchange like Coinbase or Kraken.
Depositon the top of the page, select
Ethereum, and click
Confirmin the MetaMask extension. You will be charged a fixed, one-time fee to authorize Polymarket to spend USDC.
Skip this step if you have previously deposited USDC on Polymarket with MetaMask.
5) Once the transaction is approved, enter the amount of USDC you would like to deposit, click
Deposit, and click
Confirmin the MetaMask extension.
The gas fee is a flat fee that is the same for a $1 and a $1,000,000 transaction.
7) Once the transaction is approved, a timer will appear and you will receive your funds in 30 minutes or less!
Depositat the top of the page
Ethereumand copy the address
3) Send USDC from your exchange to the copied address
Sending ETH or any other token to this address may result in the loss of your funds.
4) Once there is enough USDC, a popup will appear. Click
Initiate Depositonce you have enough USDC.
5) Review the following information and select
The network fee can change due to demand. It includes either a $3 or a 0.3% fee (whatever is greater), paid to external parties relaying the transaction. Learn more about the network fee here.
6) Your funds are on their way and will arrive within 30 minutes!